Why Work With CMI Staffing™
CMI Staffing™ has the talent and experience to deliver the professionals who will drive your organization to flourish. We develop a deep understanding of your technical, cultural, and organizational environment, and then use that understanding to help enrich your company with the top talent that it needs to succeed. With CMI Staffing™, discover the perfect fit.
VMS- Vendor Management Systems
CMI takes advantage of the latest technologies to maximize speed, accuracy, performance, through people, process and state of the art technology. Our goal is to provide you, our client with a proactive, transparent process that will result in the hiring of the best candidates. CMI’s Recruiting Center of Excellence (RCoE) will identify the best fit candidates to fulfill any staff augmentation need. We deliver in a fast paced environment by automating manual tasks and leveraging state-of-the art Maxhire recruitment software. When you combine these two key elements our customers reap the rewards of a winning combination! CMI understands the needs of the lifecycle of the VMS hiring system. We are here for you each step of the way, until the best candidate is found.
MSP – Managed Service Provider
- Single point-of-contact and accountability for you, your suppliers, internal staff and consultants to manage the application of IT staffing and resources to meet your team’s needs.
- More effective rate structure to manage costs and recognize savings in average cost-per-consultant.
- Manage contract administration and execution.
- Invoice single supplier - we handle distribution of payment to vendor pool.
- Use existing partnerships to scrub the marketplace for vendors that can increase productivity and quality of the recruitment pipeline.
- Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to track performance, Sample KPI’s include: (these will be determined after an initial consult)
- Average bill rates by position
- Spend by vendor
- Vendor scorecard
RPO – Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Full Life cycle outsourcing – prescreening, interview facilitation & on-boarding
- Enterprise wide Recruitment outsourcing for any skill area
- Event based RPO for customers that experience spikes in their business
- Onsite Recruitment resources available
- Offsite Recruitment resources through our Recruiting Center
- Recruitment Process enhancement through benchmarking of Key performance Indicators
We also offer the following unique and creative staffing programs:
CMI’s WIN™ Program provides the very best technical candidate for a 40 Hour Working Interview. Hire our consultant for a week and if he/she does not perform to your expectations, there is no cost incurred by you. You will be billed for services only if the candidate is accepted.
What this means to you is a risk free assessment of a technical candidate in your working environment.
Before qualifying for the WIN™ Program, each candidate goes through a rigorous process and must meet criteria set by you and CMI. Only the very best available candidates qualify for our program. The end result is a win for you, a win for the candidate, and a win for CMI.
SwiftHire™ Interview Management Program
Our SwiftHire™ Interview Management Program is a fast, efficient method of identifying qualified resources. This program allows firms to increase their time-to-market by decreasing the amount of time necessary to conduct interviews. CMI will identify the top 5 candidates and schedule a 90 minute block of time either at your office or CMI's facilities where your hiring manager can quickly and efficiently identify their one or two top candidates for subsequent consideration. We will confirm compensation, benefits and market status to save you time and energy. By request, CMI will also validate a candidate’s backgrounds by conducting professional reference checks, technical tests, technical evaluator interviews, background checks, drug tests and personality tests.
Frequent Placement Program
The Frequent Placement Program offers volume discounts to clients who are looking to grow quickly. CMI provides volume based discounts for hiring multiple consultants and/or employees. If you’re starting a large project and are looking to ramp up your staff quickly, the CMI Frequent Placement Program will save your firm a substantial amount to your hiring budget.
Preferred Payment Program
Our Preferred Payment Program allows you to pay-as-you-go when hiring permanent employees. Ask a CMI representative about our financing programs to see if you qualify.
To learn more abour our staffing services and programs, click here.